KW Advisory, located in Singapore is a boutique healthcare consulting firm providing a wide range of advisory services to startups, venture capital & private equity firms and multinational healthcare corporates. KW Advisory is headed by Dr Karen Wai, a trained physician and an MBA Graduate from University College Dublin with 20 years of experience working in clinical, research and development and the startup space.
- One-on-one executive advisory sessions
- Group advisory sessions: Meetings with up to 5 client staff members or managers at a time to discuss specific problems and answer specific questions
- Clinical Strategy: Process includes discussion on the clinical outcomes and methods to achieve clinical parameters necessary for regulatory submissions, clinical research outsourcing analysis, contract research organisation selection, clinical study and investigator study selection, protocol development.
- Fundraising Planning: Deliverables will be customized to client’s needs, and may include clinical research strategy, financial projections including analysis of return for investors, competitive analysis and market entry strategy.
- Operational Strategic Planning: Deliverables will be customized to the client’s needs, and may include discussion of valid alternatives, analysis of these alternatives, recommendation, the justification for the recommendation, implementation steps, timeline, budgets and financial projections.
- Other Projects: Research, analysis, and consulting within KW Advisory’s expertise which does not fall into the above categories can be contracted as well.
Contact email@example.com to discuss your needs.